Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introduction =)

Hello, I'm Tonya. I knit. A lot. Ask anyone who knows me. I have 3 boys, ages 17, 12 and 2. I love to share the things I am working on, have finished and patterns I tend to work up along the way. So I guess you could say the whole idea of this blog is ideas, inspiration and patterns. This is going to be my place to share and it's inevitable with 3 kids that some family will end up in here too. I mean, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life. (Yes, that was so very sarcastic). I have never done a blog before. So you will have to bear with me as I learn while doing this. Feel free to offer any comments and suggestions as I try and make BlogSpot here, my new best friend. Perhaps I should just jump in with the knitting since I am WAY more comfortable with that than this whole introduction thingy...

I am one who always has a BUNCH of projects going on at once, but who does actually finish them! Right now I have going:

1.)  A half finished pair of socks for my two year old. (He just turned 2 on Friday!)
2.)  A shaded boucile afghan
3.)  A sweater for said 2 year old. (Demarcus)
4.)  NUMEROUS socks for myself!
5.)  A 'Lizards Ridge' Afghan with Noro's Kureyon.
6.)  A great sweater for me made from Ester Bitan Handyes on itsy bitsy size 3 needles.
7.) Something with Noro's Silk Garden. I've been collecting it for some sort of afghan.
And more, that's just off the top of my head!

I plan on having lots of pictures.... just as soon as I figure out how. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Knitting your basic toddler sock with 4 needles. Don't understand where it says turn heel, the pattern calls for working on 13 stitches when there are 18 on the needle. What do you do with the 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Knitting your basic toddler sock with 4 needles. Don't understand where it says turn heel, the pattern calls for working on 13 stitches when there are 18 on the needle. What do you do with the 5?

    ReplyDelete