Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's A Learning Process....

Both knitting and blogging....I think I may have figured out the pics here....


This is my 'Mini Mitered Square' afghan, from 'Mason Dixon Knitting'. (Absolutely LOVE that book!) Let's see what else we can show....


And this is Demarcus in his little intarsia hat, that just came out so great. I found this pattern at a LYS, I believe it's from Blue Girl Knits. The great thing about it though, is the pattern came in very small for babies and small children, and also for adults! (Though I had to purchase the adult one seperately and it uses different yarn). So Demarcus and his Dad, Marcus, got matching hats....


Cute huh? Ok, that's enough for now. Tomorrow I will update with some stuff that I am actually currently working on, and hopefully post up the pattern for Demarcus' socks I am working on... Goodbye all! =)

1 comment:

  1. I love that blanket! Make me one? LOL I still need to send you something for that awesome hat you made me!

    ReplyDelete